- 2013 NSC 9-Ball Shootout Final StandingsPosted 25 days ago
- 2013 NSC 8-Ball Classic Final StandingsPosted 25 days ago
- Charlie Hans Defends Wheelchair Challenge TitlePosted 27 days ago
- Molly Stark Rekindles Love for PoolPosted 27 days ago
- Family Duo Playing in Jack & Jill ChampionshipPosted 27 days ago
“Razor” Ray Shultz
You can find hundreds of archived questions and answers from Ray Shultz in the categories below. Ray has offered many tips and tricks for your pool game.
Titles: Cue Affair (1999), Shoot Out (1999), 8th Army Champion (1989), Indiana State 8-Ball Champion (1994), 9-Ball Shootout Champion (1995)
Honors: Represented the United States at the 1998 WPA World 9-Ball Tournament; 1981 Owensboro City Chess Champion
How do you put spin on the cue ball to set yourself up for another shot? –...
I am buying a new cue. What should I do to the tip before I chalk up...
I have read and heard that you should use the same stroke speed on all shots. Is...
Do you ever run any house tournaments at your room in Owensboro? I moved back here after...
I’ve been wondering about pool assistance literature, and I’m curious about if it will help my game....
I am currently a SL4, and usually practice with SL6 players on my team. Often, I’m able...